Remember to check your email frequently for important communications from the Registrar's Office.
- Provide your diploma mailing address by Friday, January 14, 2022
- Students notified of degree completion status: January 20, 2022
- Official transcripts that include Fall 2021 grades (but not the degree date) can be ordered beginning (after grades are posted): January 6, 2022
- Students should review their academic history in Workday to ensure all Fall 2021 grades are posted before placing a transcript order.
- Electronic Diplomas available to graduates: February 4, 2022
- Note that the degree award date on the diploma and transcript is January 21, 2022
- Final Latin Honors list shared with graduates: February 4, 2022
- Official transcripts that include the degree date and honors can be ordered beginning: February 11, 2022
- Paper Diploma Ship Date (anticipated): February 24, 2022
Important Dates and Deadlines:
Seniors are required to formally update each of their major/minor course plan(s) with their advisor(s) at the start of their senior year. The online Major/ Minor forms are available in Workday beginning on October 6, 2021. See the Major/ Minor Information for Students for detailed instructions on how to update your major/ minor plan.
You must confirm the courses you’re planning to take to fulfill your major/minor requirements and receive advisor approval of the plan by Friday, October 29, 2021 at 4:00 pm.
This form will collect the following important information about you in preparation for Commencement:
when you expect to complete your degree requirements
your diploma name
a recording of how you want your name to be read at Commencement
Transcripts must be received by the Registrar’s Office no later than 4:00PM.
To fill out a request or to view the status of an existing request:
Official transcripts may be sent directly from the Hosting College/University to the Registrar's office in paper or e-transcript form.
Send Paper Copies to the following address:
Office of the Registrar, Wellesley College
106 Central Street, Wellesley MA 02481
Send E-Transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty: Submit grades by 12:00PM.
Student: Grades available online to view by 4:00PM.
Diplomas can be sent to an existing or new address by tagging the address in Workday. Instructions for tagging an existing address or adding and tagging a new address can be found in the Assign Address Usage Type for Diploma Document.
- We will only mail your diploma to the address that you have tagged ‘Diploma’.
- Any mailing address received after January 14, 2022 will delay your diploma shipment.
- Please note that we are unable to ship to PO boxes.
- If you anticipate that your diploma mailing address will change, notify the Registrar’s Office immediately.
- If you have any questions about how to provide address information or questions about your diploma mailing, please contact the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com or call 781-283-2307.
Students may participate in the commencement ceremony only once. In the Fall 2021 semester, students completed the Degree Completion Questionnaire to indicate their commencement ceremony participation. If you have questions about your Degree Completion Questionnaire submission, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 781-283-2307 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check the Commencement website for more information about the Spring 2022 commencement ceremony.
Diplomas will be mailed directly from our diploma vendor to the mailing address that you provide. We cannot mail your diploma if you do not provide us this mailing address.
It is anticipated that your diploma will ship from our diploma vendor by February 24, 2022. Diplomas sent to domestic addresses will be shipped via UPS and diplomas shipping internationally will be sent via FedEx. Tracking information for your diploma will be sent to your Wellesley email address on the day that your diploma is shipped.
An electronic copy of your diploma will be sent to your Wellesley email address. Your electronic diploma is a pdf version of your diploma for your use and for you to share with others including potential employers.
If you do not provide a diploma mailing address by January 7, 2022 this will delay the date your diploma is shipped
All financial obligations to the College must be met before diplomas and electronic diplomas are released. To check whether you have a diploma hold, log in to Workday. Click on the Academics Worklet. Holds are listed under the ‘My Holds’ section.
If you have any questions about how to provide address information or questions about your diploma mailing, please contact the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com or call 781-283-2307.
If you have questions about financial obligations and diploma holds, please contact Student Financial Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.