Accident Reporting

Accident Reporting for Students


Students should report accidents and injuries to their Residential Life Staff member and/or to the Campus Police depending on the severity of the injury. The EMERGENCY line for Campus Police is x5555 and the non-emergency line is x2121.


The College offers a comprehensive student health insurance plan to students, which is managed by the College's Student Financial Services office.