Register Your Trip
All travel must be registered. Click here to register your trip.
*Important*: You are responsible for entering and updating complete and accurate travel data. Wellesley College is not responsible for any delays or other issues arising from inaccurate or missing information.
Prepare for your Trip
If you need need medical care/advice, travel information/assistance, or if you have a security or medical emergency while traveling, contact International SOS (215) 942-8226 and identify yourself as a Wellesley student. This service is available to you 24/7 and we strongly encourage you to use it for any/all questions/concerns or emergencies you may have prior to or during your trip. For the best access, download the International ISOS Mobile App here. To request a membership card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the benefits include:
* Emergency Medical Payments, Medical Expense Guarantee, Hospital Admission Guarantee
* Emergency Medical Transport, Medical Evacuation or Repatriation
* Confidential Resource in case of Sexual Assault
* Dispatch of a Doctor or Specialist
* Security Evacuation Services
* Online Security Information
* Pre-Trip Information Services
All students are also strongly encouraged to enroll in the US State Department's Smart Traveler Enrollment Program in order to receive advisories and alerts relevant to their study abroad plans.
Most travel costs are non-refundable. Students/Families may want to consider optional trip cancellation insurance. This coverage is optional, offered through Gallagher Educational Insurance Brokers, and is not paid for by the College. Click here to learn more.
- For study abroad or faculty travel: Office of International Studies- Jennifer Thomas-Starck
- For all other travel: Risk and Compliance Manager - Beth Uhl-Israel
**In the event that circumstances draw media attention, all inquiries should be directed to Wellesley College Public Affairs (781-283-2373 or email@example.com)
For information, resources and support regarding Wellesley's Sexual Misconduct | Title IX policy, click here.