During the academic year, Wellesley students, through cross-registration, may participate in the Undergraduate Research Opportunity program at MIT for credit or as a volunteer.

The UROP office at MIT sends a few applications to the Exchange Office at the beginning of each semester. Feel free to stop by and pick one up. You may also download and print the application from the MIT UROP website.

Wellesley's cross-registration program does not include summer UROPS. Students interested in summer projects must apply for MIT's summer school and will be subject to their tuition charges, if applicable.

For Further Information, Contact:

The Science Center does NOT have any information about UROP at MIT.  Please check with the contacts above.

Lost? Search a map of  Wellesley College or MIT.