Purchasing 101: Who, What, Where, When, and Why
- To provide a general understanding of how the Purchasing Department supports the procurement needs of the campus community.
- To provide an overview of Wellesley College's financial system(s).
- To provide an overview of Purchasing methods that have been delegated to Departments (i.e., Corporate Purchasing Card (ProCard), and Direct Payment of Invoices).
- To provide an overview of ethics, procedures, and laws, mandatory sources, necessary administrative approvals, and other items that affect purchasing activities (i.e., Surplus, Contracts).
- Mission And Goals
- De-Centralized / Centralized Purchasing
- Direct Payment Procedures
- Requisition Preparation Guidelines
- Sole Source Procedure
- Purchase Orders / Change Orders
- Frequently Asked Questions About Contract Administration
- Suppliers / Providers
- Web Demo
- FWIBDST (Encumbrances)
- FOIDOCH (PO/Payment Status)
- Purchasing Website
- Online Requisition Form Submittal