Welcome Class of 2019! You’re here! We’re so glad to see you. Stay with us a while, OK? This is a launching pad to a lot of virtual knowledge about Wellesley.
- See also Cool Links where current Wellesley students share their advice and perspectives.
- Learn more about academic life in Academics, Sciences, and Arts. Or for life in the Wellesley community, see Student Life and Boston.
- Looking to the future? See The Network and Outcomes.
- You can connect with future classmates via the Class of 2019 Facebook page.
- Coming soon: A peek at amazing students (like yourself) admitted to the Class of 2019.
- And (we implore you!) watch for announcements on your MyWellesley portal for entering students, which will go live in late May.
Admitted Students: Come to Spring Open Campus!
Monday, April 13 - Tuesday, April 14. Attend thrilling classes, meet classmates!
If interested, you may also choose to join us for "Conversations on Diversity" Day, Sunday, April 12.
Update contact information
If you are enrolling at Wellesley and have a new email or home address, please let us know so that we can continue to communicate with you about Orientation and other important information for entering students. Now until June 30: Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated information. After June 30: Please complete the Change of Address Request Form via the Registrar's Office.
Save the date
International Student Orientation: August 21-23, 2015
New Student Orientation: August 24-31, 2015
Family and Friends Weekend: September 25-27, 2015
You may also print a PDF of the Enrollment Instructions below
- Log in to your MyWellesley portal at https://my.wellesley.edu.
(Forgotten your log-in information? If so, use our automated service to retrieve it. On the portal you will see “click here for login information” or go to: https://esapps.wellesley.edu/applicant/GetApplEmail.jsp/. You will be asked to enter your email address.)
- Click the “Reply Form” button in your MyWellesley portal.
- Continue to the “Decision” page. Respond “yes” or “no” to our offer of admission.
- If you respond “yes,” you will need to continue to the “Enrollment Form” page and answer five questions before submitting your general deposit payment. You will be asked to (1) acknowledge that you have not submitted an enrollment deposit at any other institution and (2) that you will maintain the same high level of academic achievement and continued good citizenship throughout your senior year; (3) confirm or update your mailing address; (4) indicate whether or not you are considering requesting a one-year deferral; and (5) provide information regarding your citizenship status.
- Continue to the “Payment” page to make a $300 online payment, which will complete the enrollment process. You will have the following options to make your online payment:
Checking or savings account: You will be asked for a checking or savings account number and your bank’s routing number to make your online payment.
Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover cards only): You will be asked for your credit card number, expiration date, and security code. (Please note there is an additional processing charge for using a credit card to make your payment.)
Wire Transfer (for international students only): International students will have the option to make a wire transfer payment using peerTransfer wire service. To make a wire transfer payment, click on the wire transfer link on the “Payment” page of your online enrollment form.
- If you make a payment using a checking/savings account or credit card, you will be returned to the “Confirmation” page to acknowledge receipt of your enrollment form and deposit. If you make a payment using peerTransfer, you will receive a confirmation number from the peerTransfer website, but you will not be returned to a confirmation page. You should record your peerTransfer confirmation number and consider it your final confirmation.