- Student Life
- Dean of Students
- Residential Life
- Campus Life
- Academic Support
- Our Diverse Community
- Work, Service & Leadership
- Health and Wellness
- Boston & Beyond
- Campus Life Policies
The Honor Code
“As a Wellesley College student, I will act with honesty, integrity, and respect. In making this commitment, I am accountable to the community and dedicate myself to a life of honor."
Wellesley College honor system is central to our mission as a liberal arts college. It is a system of mutual trust and respect upon which we base our community. Honor is the foundation of teaching, learning, and community life at Wellesley, and all students share responsibility for preserving this foundation.
Honor Code Privileges:
- Students are permitted to self-schedule exams.
- Students may entertain guests in the Residence Halls.
- Students are granted open access to all circulated library materials.
- Students may use all college resources without restriction.