Click the buttons below for curated lists of funding sources:
Or conduct a targeted search in the Pivot database:
With Pivot you can:
- Receive possible funding opportunity matches, with minimal effort on your part, because Pivot searches for you automatically based on the information contained in your personal Pivot Profile.
- Conduct targeted searches on special topics/projects by building your own custom searches. You can search by discipline, investigator type, by country and sign up for funding alerts.
- Receive emails weekly as new funding opportunities matching your profile or saved targeted searches emerge.
Pivot is a subscription-based funding search service available to Wellesley College faculty and staff.
- Setting Up Your Account and Claiming Your Profile in Pivot
- Discovering Pivot Profiles
- Updating Your Pivot Profile
- Pivot Quick Search - Basic Searching for Funding Opportunities in Pivot
- Advanced Searching for Funding Opportunities in Pivot
- Navigating Pivot Funding Results
- Tracking, Saving, Sharing, and Managing Pivot Funding Opportunities
There are many searchable funding opportunity databases publicly available online. You may wish to access these or other additional resources.
Common Funding Sources
Federal Funding Sources
- Grants.gov is the Federal goverment’s online search system for the 26 Federal Agencies that award grants.
Private Funding Sources
Other Funding Sources