If you are an external researcher (i.e., do not have a Wellesley College appointment), please see the Wellesley College Office of Institutional Research policy on external researchers before seeking an IRB review.

If you are a Wellesley PI collaborating with colleagues at another institution, but are not using data from Wellesley College students, staff or faculty, or the Child Study Center, please contact the Brandeis IRB for guidance. See also Wellesley’s OIR policies on research using Wellesley students, faculty or staff as subjects.