Established in 1913
Child Study Center ~ The Laboratory Preschool at Wellesley College
The Child Study Center, built in 1913 and originally named the Anne L. Page School in honor of a prominent 19th-century early childhood educator, was one of the first laboratory schools in the United States. In the years since, the Child Study Center has maintained the highest standards of early childhood education in accord with established principles of child growth and development. We view the preschool years as an exciting, optimistic time in life and feel privileged to be professionally involved with the education of young children in this historic setting.
Prospective Parents can find application info on our Admissions Page