Friday, June 1, 2018:
Bus and shuttle service from campus has ended for the academic year. Please check back in mid-August for the Start of Fall Semester Transportation Schedule
Have a great summer!
- Students will not be reimbursed for delays due to natural occurrences, including: traffic, weather, construction, or a bus breaking down.
- Students will not be reimbursed if they cannot get a seat on a bus. (To avoid this, be sure to get to the stops early.) The purchase of a ticket, token, or punch pass does not guarantee a seat on a specific departure. Buses that fill are not eligible for Uber, Lyft, or MBTA reimbursement.
- Students will not be reimbursed if changes in the shuttle schedule were previously distributed to the student body.
- Students will not be reimbursed if a bus driver does not let them on the bus at a non-designated stop area. i.e. If you see the shuttle at a stop light and try to get on, you will not be allowed, and will not reimbursed for this siutation.
- Students will not be reimbursed if the bus leaves 3-5 minutes early. The shuttle bus' schedule is partially dependent on traffic and other circumstances. Be sure to get to the stop as early as possible to avoid missing a bus.
NEW BUS TRACKING APP AVAILABLE:
Peter Pan Bus Lines has launched a new bus tracking app for Wellesley College. It is available at the App Store (IPhone) and Google Play Store (Android).
Search "Wellesley College Bus Tracker," click "Get" (IPhone) or "Install" (Android) to download the app.
As you use this app, please let me know your experience so that I can share feedback with our Peter Pan service representatives.
PETER PAN BUS LINES 24 HOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE:
Please be aware of the 24 Hour Customer Service Line for Exchange Bus and Senate Bus issues after 4:30 P.M. weekdays or during the weekend: 1-800-237-8747, Ext. 1225
JFK TRANSPORTATION, INC.
Students encountering an issue or problem with the BOW Shuttle or the Movie-Mall Shuttle should call (508) 653-4500 for assistance.