Wellesley College offers a wide variety of benefits programs and resources to its employees. From our health plan options and wellness programs, to our continuing education opportunities and competitive retirement plans. Check out the expanders below to learn more.
The College offers a number of benefits and gives you a choice of plans and coverage levels. Benefits differ slightly between faculty, administrative and union employees.
For a one-page summary of our benefits, click on:
For a short guide to our benefits, click on:
Wellesley College complies with ACA - Affordable Care Act regulations.
- Wellesley College Employee Welfare Benefits Plan Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Wellesley College Employee Benefits Plan Schedule A
- Summary Annual Report Employee Welfare Benefits Plan 2019
- Summary Annual Report Healthcare Reimbursement Plan
- Medicare Part D Creditable Coverage Disclosure 2020
- 2021 Harvard Pilgrim HMO Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- 2021 Harvard Pilgrim PPO Plus Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Plans Summary of Benefits and Coverage for the PPO (Closed) Plan
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- Children Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Notice
- Required Annual Federal Health Insurance Notices for Benefit Eligible Employees
- Wellesley Paid Family and Medical Leave Policy