Benefits & Compensation
Wellesley College offers a wide variety of benefits programs and resources to its employees. From our health plan options and wellness programs, to our continuing education opportunities and competitive retirement plans.
Core Benefits & Compensation
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage Long/Short
The College offers a number of benefits and gives you a choice of plans and coverage levels. Benefits differ slightly between faculty, administrative and union employees.
For a one-page summary of our benefits, click on:
For a short guide to our benefits, click on:
Wellesley College complies with ACA - Affordable Care Act regulations.
- Wellesley College Employee Welfare Benefits Plan Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Wellesley College Employee Benefits Plan Schedule A
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Plans Summary of Benefits and Coverage for the HMO Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Plans Summary of Benefits and Coverage for the PPO Plus with HSA Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Plans Summary of Benefits and Coverage for the PPO (Closed) Plan
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- Children Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Notice
- Required Annual Federal Health Insurance Notices for Benefit Eligible Employees
- Wellesley Paid Family and Medical Leave Policy
Contact: Leshana Sydney | Benefits Specialist | email@example.com | 781-283-2212