Apply for Aid

How to apply for financial aid at Wellesley

For U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents: If you wish to apply for Federal financial aid only, please complete the  Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).  No other forms are required to apply for Federal funding.   

For all applicants: If you wish to be considered for need-based financial aid from Wellesley College, please select your category for detailed instructions on how to apply (or re-apply) for financial aid:

Prospective Students
U.S. citizens, QuestBridge, Transfers, and Davis Degree Applicants
International Students
All International financial aid applicants (incoming and returning)
Current Students
U.S. citizens and Permanent Residents