Checklists and forms for applicants and current students
Including forms for loans, financial aid, student accounts, and student employment.
- Prospective Dependent Students
- Returning Dependent Students
- Prospective and Returning Independent Students
Financial Aid Forms
For detailed instructions on how to apply, required forms and priority filing dates, go to Apply for Financial Aid. Unless otherwise stated, all forms must be uploaded to IDOC. Access to IDOC occurs upon completion of the CSS Profile. While IDOC will provide a list of generally required forms, your Wellesley portal has the most accurate outstanding requirements. Technical assistance with uploading forms is available through IDOC.
- CSS Profile: Wellesley's CSS code is 3957.
- Profile for Noncustodial Parents: Included in CSS Profile.
- FAFSA: Wellesley College FAFSA code is 002224
- 2018-2019 Verification Worksheet - Dependent (Current Students Only)
- 2018-2019 Verification Worksheet - Independent (Current Students Only)
- 2019-2020 Verification Worksheet - Dependent
- 2019-2020 Verification Worksheet - Independent
Supplemental Financial Aid Forms
These forms are only required if requested by SFS. Unless otherwise stated, all forms must be uploaded to IDOC.
- Asset Verification Worksheet
- Cash Flow Worksheet
- Waiver Request for Noncustodial Parent's Profile
- Cost Verification Worksheet (Consortium Agreement for study abroad)
- Request for Review (Appeal) Form
- Sibling Enrollment Verification - Forms may be submitted directly to Student Financial Services by email. The form is updated each summer and will be available shortly.
- UWC Scholar Registration Form
Student Account Forms
- FERPA Form: Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act: Students designate to whom (such as parents) Wellesley can discuss their student billing
- Refund Request Form: Form for requesting refunds - to be direct deposited. Should be emailed or brought to Student Financial Services. Do not upload to IDOC.
- W-9S: SSN/TIN form for issuance of 1098-T
Student Employment Forms
For each new academic year, jobs will be posted online beginning late August. Current open positions can be found on Handshake.
Required work documents are completed in Workday through your student portal.