Checklists and forms for applicants and current students
Including forms for loans, financial aid, student accounts, and student employment.
Financial Aid Forms
For detailed instructions on how to apply, required forms and priority filing dates, go to Apply for Financial Aid. Unless otherwise stated, all forms must be uploaded to IDOC. Access to IDOC occurs upon completion of the CSS Profile. While IDOC will provide a list of generally required forms, your Wellesley portal has the most accurate outstanding requirements. Technical assistance with uploading forms is available through IDOC.
- CSS Profile: Wellesley's CSS code is 3957.
- Profile for Noncustodial Parents: Included in CSS Profile.
- FAFSA: Wellesley College FAFSA code is 002224
- 2023-2024 Verification Worksheet - Dependent Students (Current Students Only!)
- 2023-2024 Verification Worksheet - Independent Student (Current Students Only!)
- 2024-2025 Verification Worksheet - Dependent Students
- 2024-2025 Verification Worksheet - Independent Students
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
- Sibling Enrollment Verification Form - The form will be due September 30, 2022
Supplemental Financial Aid Forms
These forms are only required if requested by SFS. Unless otherwise stated, all forms must be uploaded to IDOC.
- Asset Verification Worksheet
- Cash Flow Worksheet
- Waiver Request for Noncustodial Parent's Profile
- Cost Verification Worksheet (Consortium Agreement for study away)
- Request for Review (Appeal) Form
- UWC Scholar Registration Form
Student Account Forms
- Refund Request Form - Updated Form! Please Review! You must be signed into MyWellesley portal for access.
- W-9S: SSN/TIN form for issuance of 1098-T