Checklists and forms for applicants and current students
Including forms for loans, financial aid, student accounts, and student employment.
- Prospective Dependent Students
- Returning Dependent Students
- Prospective and Returning Independent Students
- International Students
Financial Aid Forms
For detailed instructions on how to apply, required forms and priority filing dates, go to Apply for Financial Aid.
- CSS Profile: Includes Profile and International Profile. Wellesley's CSS code is 3957.
- Profile for Noncustodial Parents: Included in CSS Profile.
- FAFSA: Wellesley College FAFSA code is 002224
- 2017-2018 Verification Worksheet - Dependent: (for current students only)
- 2017-2018 Verification Worksheet - Independent : (for current students only)
- 2018-2019 Verification Worksheet - Dependent
- 2018-2019 Verification Worksheet - Independent
Supplemental Financial Aid Forms
Please do not submit these forms unless requested by a financial aid counselor.
- Asset Verification Worksheet
- Cash Flow Worksheet
- Projected Income Worksheet
- Waiver Request for Noncustodial Parent's Profile
- Cost Verification Worksheet (consortium agreement for study abroad)
- Request for Review (Appeal) Form
- Sibling Enrollment Verification - 2018-2019 Coming Soon!
Student Account Forms
- FERPA Form: Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act: Students designate to whom (such as parents) Wellesley can discuss their student billing
- Accounts Payable Direct Deposit Form: Form for direct deposit for refunds, travel grants, research grants and expense reimbursements
- Refund Request Form: Form for requesting refunds - to be direct deposited
- W-9S: SSN/TIN form for issuance of 1098-T
Student Employment Forms
Jobs will be posted online beginning late August. Link to be provided at a later date! Required Work Documents will be completed in Workday. More Info to come!