The Office of the Dean of Students collaborates with students, faculty, and staff on all things student life.
The mission of the Division of Student Life is to educate students through purposeful experiences as they develop their personal, intellectual, social, spiritual, and ethical selves. We embrace students by providing opportunities to develop meaningful relationships, engage with them in creating a vibrant campus community through intentional programming, and empower them to use their gifts to make a difference in the world.
By engaging with the Division of Student Life, students will have the opportunity to:
- Experience a sense of belonging and shared responsibility for building community;
- Engage in the learning that occurs within and outside the classroom as a joyful lifelong learner;
- Explore personal values and beliefs in order to articulate a sense of purpose;
- Expand intercultural competence and understanding of social justice;
- Develop sustainable personal well-being practices;
- Build resilience and exhibit sound decision making.
Office Hours for Students
Office hours are an opportunity for Wellesley students to meet with Dean Horton and or Dean Bate. Please note the topic you wish to discuss in the description section of the appointment.
Please schedule an appointment