Welcome to the Events and Scheduling Office. Please read the message below about carefully planning for your upcoming activities.
We are monitoring the Wellesley College guidelines for gatherings and community events. At this time, all gatherings must be registered in 25Live for indoors or outdoors. the campus buildings remain primarily closed to the public. We are processing reservations in 25Live that are meeting the guidelines. If you are planning a virtual, hybrid or in person event, please submit your request in 25Live for indoors or outdoors and we will assist you with any approvals necessary to ensure the guidelines are met.
- Masks continue to be required in all indoor spaces for gatherings. See below for allowances for presenters or soloists to remove their masks temporarily.
- Food is now allowed for students in residence halls and cultural houses while eating, abiding by any capacity reductions. There are also exceptions to academic and administrative buildings permitting food in established break rooms, conference rooms (non classrooms) up to 10 people, Lulu Cow Chair Room up to 10 people, and tables in the Faroll Focus/Leaky Beaker. Food may now be served in the larger indoor locations with good ventilation. These spaces have a capacity restriction when serving food and are only allowing light refreshments. These spaces include: LWC Tishman, ALH Ballroom, LIB Lecture Room, SCI Faroll Focus, and KSC Fieldhouse.
- Visitors on college business are still following the same guidelines that have been in place. These guests must register, have provided proof of vaccination, and wear masks indoors. External guests and visitors are only allowed at events while following visitor protocols in these situations only: Visitors to the Davis Museum, Athletic spectators under the guidance of PERA, cross registered students from Babson, Olin, MIT, and with special arrangement for up to 10 guests at special events. External visitors are not allowed in residence halls.
- Presenters/Soloists: These community members or special guests that are presenting indoors may remove their masks when presenting a lecture or performing a solo as long as they are distanced from others on stage and the audience. The best locations to offer this ability are ALH Auditorium or Ballroom, LWC Tishman, JAC Auditorium, and HMC Chapel. Please check with your scheduling office for details.
- Outdoor gatherings for community members are permitted on campus. Masks are not required outdoors. All activities must be scheduled.
Publicizing your event. Event sponsors may update their publicity in 25Live and select the appropriate calendar category. Please use caution when announcing your event publicly to ensure that your description is clear with information about who may attend in person, how to register, and how to participate if you are from outside of our community in the testing protocol.
If you need to modify an existing reservation, please email your scheduling office.
25Live Scheduling site
Questions? Contact your schedulers at:
Our goal is to provide faculty and staff with tools and information to plan and schedule a successful meeting, program or event.
Scheduling tools on the web
Scheduling a College-Sponsored Meeting, Program, or Event
Basic meetings require a minimum of three business days to process. Events requesting the use of departmentally managed space may take longer to generate all approvals necessary. 25Live will notify approvers in a timely manner. Events that require resources (such as sound, AV, videographers, special set-ups) require a minimum of 7 days notice.
The Wellesley College Scheduling System is the site you want to visit to check availability, find a space that meets your needs, request space and services on campus, and view all of your scheduled activities. Access to request the use of space and resources and view user preferences is only available after logging into the system with your Domain Wellesley College username and password.
The only acceptable and recognized method for scheduling events on campus is 25Live. It is the system of record on campus and is used by all requestors, schedulers, service providers, help desk personnel, and dispatchers. It is the only recognized tool for obtaining services, reserving space, publicizing events, obtain space utilization data, and for safety and security purposes.
Scheduling a Non-College Sponsored Meeting, Program, or Event
During the academic year when classes are in session, non-college events are not scheduled on campus with the exception of the Wellesley College Club*. If you are looking for space for a non-college event during this time frame you can contact the The Wellesley College Club* at 781.283.2700 or visit: www.wellesleycollegeclub.com.
*Please note that the College Club is currently closed.
For non-college sponsored events and/or space inquiries, please contact email@example.com
Weddings, Commitments, Memorials, Baptisms
For inquiries about holding your wedding, commitment, memorial or baptism ceremony at Wellesley College, please first visit the Office of Religious and Spiritual Life website or the Ceremonies at Wellesley College website or contact the Chapel Coordinator at 781-283-2615.
Meet Our Staff
Terri Flutie, Scheduling Manager
Physical Plant, Suite 130
Sarah Willis, Event Manager and Scheduling System Administrator
Physical Plant, Suite 128
Have a General Question and Not Sure Who to Ask?