Welcome incoming students!
Mark your calendars!
Orientation 2018 will begin with international student move-in on Sunday, August 26 and programming will continue on Monday, August 27. Domestic student move-in will take place on Tuesday, August 28 and all students will participate in the New Student Orientation program through Monday, September 3. Classes begin on Tuesday, September 4.
Please check back as this page will be updated as information becomes available.
To help you prepare for Wellesley, the Entering Students section contains important information about how new students begin their time here. Information here will be updated for the incoming class throughout the summer.
In the meantime, these pages may help answer questions about us. Click a question to get an answer.
Maybe you're wondering....
- What will orientation be like?
- Do I have all the financial information I need, even beyond paying tuition?
- What do I need to know about getting started on my academic career, choosing courses, and advising and support?
- What the residential halls look/feel like
- What kind of technology is available at Wellesley and what will I need?
- Is there anything special I should know as a student from another country?
- How do I get involved in community service?