We are excited to welcome the Class of 2021 to Wellesley!
Orientation 2017 for our newest students will take place at the end of August, and we are starting to make detailed plans for welcoming you. Most International students will on Monday, August 28 (registration required), and Orientation kicks into high gear when domestic students arrive on Wednesday, August 30. Some Fall athletes may arrive on different days based on their sport. Classes will begin on Tuesday, September 5.
To help you get ready to arrive, these pages contain important information about how new students begin their time at Wellesley College. Information here will be updated for the Class of 2021 in May, and in the meantime, anyone interested in Wellesley may have some questions about us, and these pages may help (click the question to find some answers). Maybe you're wondering....
- What will Orientation be like?
- Do I have all the financial information I need ... even beyond paying tuition?
- What do I need to know about getting starting on my academic career, choosing courses and advising and support?
- What kind of technology is in place at Wellesley and what will I need?
- Is there anything special I should know as a student from another country?
- How do I get involved in community service?