Mailings for Students and Parents
What does Mail Services do for you?
- Delivers campus mail to departments and student mail units.
- Manages Student Mail Center, located at the Wang Campus Center.
- Processes student incoming packages. Receives Express, Certified, Registered, UPS, FedEx, Numbered Insured, and flower deliveries.
- Provides notification of receipt of all items for students requiring a signature through e-mail. Note: students are responsible for package pick-up when it requires a signature. Rides to the wang campus center are not provided, but a dolly can be borrowed if students leave their cell phone with mail services for the duration of use. Proxies may be sent.
- Forwards student mail when students are on leave or have graduated. We also forward domestic mail over the summer.
To ensure timely delivery of your mail, please address it appropriately with the following formatting:
21 Wellesley College Rd.
Wellesley MA 02481
*Please refrain from the use of nicknames, as it slows down mail services or causes mail to be returned to sender.
Mail for committees, commissions, or organizations should be addressed c/o an individual connected with the group.
Notes on Forwarding
- Per USPS rules, we are unfortunately not able to forward international mail. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Mail for graduates is forwarded domestically for 3 months only - please notify all of your correspondents to avoid problems with your mail.
- Mail Services does not forward student mail over winter break. Please be sure to notify all correspondents of your mailing address over winter break. **This is very important for graduate school materials.**
- For summer forwarding, if the student will not be at their home address, please enter the change of address and the dates the new address will be in effect on Workday. To make these changes, visit Workday > Personal Information > Address > Edit.
- If students are staying on campus over the summer, please enter the campus address with the dates the student will be on campus.
For any additional questions regarding student mail services, please visit our student FAQs page.