Student Forms
Faculty Forms

Form:  Change of Address

Cross Registration
* must be logged into WC Google account to access these forms

Form: Major/Minor Declaration
Form: Major - Individual Declaration
Form: Major - Individual Revision

Form: Multicultural Requirement
Form: Special Instructions for Physics courses

Form: Transcript Requests

Transfer of Credit - Course and Degree Requirements Approvals Required


FORM: Winter Housing Request Form





Contact Us

Office of the Registrar
Review Our Contacts Listing

Wellesley College
Office of the Registrar
106 Central Street
Wellesley, MA 02481

Schneider Center
First Floor

Summer Office Hours
8:00am to 5:00pm (Closed daily from noon - 1pm)

Please note: the office is closed on Fridays.



Tel: 781.283.2307
Fax: 781.283.3680

Follow us on Twitter @WC_Registrar