Readmission after Withdrawal

A student who has withdrawn from the College and wishes to return should contact the Director of Advising and Academic Support Services for the appropriate forms.

Readmission will be considered in light of the reasons for withdrawal. Requests for readmission are considered by the Academic Review Board.  This process is for students who have attended Wellesley for at least one semester.  Students who were admitted to Wellesley and chose not to attend and later want to attend Wellesley should apply to the College through the transfer admission process, and there is information about that process posted here. Students who were withdrawn after being on a conditional leave of absence from the College will need to complete the conditions of their original leave before their reapplication can be considered by the Academic Review Board. 

International Students: International students in non-immigrant visa status (F-1 or J-1) who are eligible to return to the College must consult with the International Student & Scholar Advisor in order to obtain the appropriate immigration documents. This must be done at least two months in advance of the proposed return date. Please see information regarding immigration regulations for international students here or contact the International Student & Scholar Advisor at for more information.