By enhancing learning and promoting healthy lifestyles through quality facilities and programs, our fitness staff hopes to instill lifelong habits. Our staff is committed to providing professionalism, enthusiasm and excellence while supporting each student's individual journey on their path to health and well-being.
The Keohane Sports Center is closed for the summer. Please contact Marni Friedman (firstname.lastname@example.org), Associate Director for Facilities & Operations, with any questions. KSC and athletic facilities are not currently available to Wellesley College students, faculty, staff, or union employees, nor to memberships (alumni, professor emeriti, family, children) or outside rental groups.
Fitness Center Protocols, 2020-21
- Users must enter through the main KSC doors and check in at the front desk. Users must check in again with the Fitness Center staff person.
- Masks must be worn throughout the user's workout.
- Users are required to wipe down their piece of equipment after use.
- If a user wishes to wipe down their equipment before working out, materials will be provided.
- During 20-minute breaks between sessions, all used equipment will be disinfected by KSC staff.
- At the end of each day, custodial staff will disinfect all common areas in the Fitness Center, including floor, railings, and door handles.
- Locker rooms are not available.