Thesis students may want to take advantage of some special options:
- Check out a study carrel (a reserved desk where you can store research materials and study)
- Get a Boston Library Consortium (BLC) card for greater borrowing power
- stop by one of the Reference Desks and request one -- it only takes a minute or two
- Meet with a subject specialist librarian for a thesis research consultation
- Consult an instructional technologist if your project involves multimedia, GIS, or statistics
- Once you've finished your thesis, submit it electronically to the Digital Scholarship and Archive.
- See the Registrar's page on resources for Thesis students