Get Computing & Phone Help
The Computing Help Desk is open for in-person, phone, and email support:
- Visit us in the Clapp Library.
- Call us for over the phone support:
Faculty & Staff: 781.283.3333 (x3333).
Students: 781.283.7777 (x7777).
- Email us at email@example.com
- Consult our Computing documentation for PCs or Macs
- Consult our Phone documentation
Get Research Help
- Call us
Art Library: x3258 • Clapp Library: x2166
Music Library: x2076 • Science Collection: x3021
Special Collections: x2129 • Archives: x3745
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us in the Ask A Librarian box at right
- Visit a desk during our service hours
- Schedule a research appointment with one of our subject specialist librarians
- Consult a research guide by subject or by course
Get Media Project Help
- Knapp Center service desk provides audio/visual equipment rentals and is staffed every weekday by Knapp Interns who are trained to support available hardware and software.
- For help with circulating Audio/Visual equipment reservations, email@example.com or (781) 283-2369. For consultations on equipment, visit the Knapp Center service desk.
- Need help using software? Schedule an appointment with our digital media instructional technologist, Allegra Dufresne: firstname.lastname@example.org or (781) 283-3473
Get Help Checking Out Library Items
- Use your Wellesley OneCard (ID) as your library card
- Log in to your library account to renew items you have checked out
- Call us (see list of Library Service Locations to the left, under About )
*All telephone and fax numbers begin 781.283-####