Get Computing & Phone Help
The Computing Help Desk is open for remote support Monday through Friday, 8:15am - 4:30pm during summer 2020.
- Call the Help Desk:
Faculty & Staff: 781.283.3333 (x3333) - live remote call support.
Students: 781.283.7777 (x7777) - leave a voicemail which creates a HD ticket.
- Email the Help Desk at email@example.com
- Consult the Computing documentation for PCs or Macs
- Consult the Phone documentation
- TeamViewer Remote Support
- If you need to install TeamViewer for remote support through the Computing Help Desk or LTS staff, you can download the latest TeamViewer QS version directly from the vendor.
Get Research Help
- Call us
Art Library: x3258 • Clapp Library: x2166
Music Library: x2076 • Science Collection: x3085
Special Collections: x2129 • Archives: x3745
- e-mail us or chat with us in the Ask A Librarian box at right
- Visit a Reference Desk during our service hours
- Schedule a research appointment with one of our subject specialist librarians
- Consult a research guide by subject or by course
Get Media Project Help
- Knapp Center service desk provides audio/visual equipment rentals and is staffed every weekday by Knapp Interns who are trained to support available hardware and software.
- For help with circulating Audio/Visual equipment reservations, firstname.lastname@example.org or (781) 283-2369. For consultations on equipment, visit the Knapp Center service desk.
- Need help using software? Schedule an appointment with our digital media instructional technologist, Allegra Dufresne: email@example.com or (781) 283-3473
Get Help Checking Out Library Items
- Use your Wellesley OneCard (ID) as your library card
- Log in to your library account to renew items you have checked out
- Call us (see list of Library Service Locations to the left, under About )
*All telephone and fax numbers begin 781.283-####