PLEASE CHECK THIS PAGE FREQUENTLY FOR UPDATED LIBRARY ACCESS
Only on-campus students, faculty, and staff may visit the libraries. All access is by OneCard and students must make reservations in R&R for access to Clapp.
Regular Hours (All floors are accessible):
Monday-Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Extended Hours for student reservations (Only the first floor of Clapp is accessible):
Monday-Friday 4:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Sunday 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Students with reservations starting at 4:30 PM on weekdays or at any time on Sundays will need to use the Knapp entrance to the building. (Students attending classes in Clapp in the evenings can continue to use the front door).
During extended hours, study spaces will be limited to the first floor of the library. Access to on-site library services (including checking out books) will not be available.
Reservations can be made in R&R Booking and MUST be made at least 30 minutes in advance. For daytime hours, choose Clapp Reservation, and for evening/weekend hours, choose Clapp Reservation - Evenings and Weekends.
Access by location is as follows:
- Students may reserve 4-hour blocks of time, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, M-F. Reservation instructions are available at this link. Access for appointments and classes is enabled separately.
- The Archives Reading Room remains closed. Call the Archives at 781-283-3745 or email email@example.com.
- The Special Collections Reading Room remains closed. Call 781-283-2129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Faculty may request appointments to visit Special Collections.
- On-campus faculty and pre-authorized on-campus staff have OneCard access 7:00 AM -10:00 PM, seven days a week.
Art and Music Libraries
- Students may swipe in for quick visits and to check out materials from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, M-F. No study spaces will be available. NOTE: Music will have printing, copying and scanning available; Art will have copying and scanning available but no networked printing.
- On-campus faculty and pre-authorized on-campus staff have OneCard access 7:00am - 10:00pm, seven days a week.
Faculty, staff, and on-campus students may now use our Wellesley Library To Go service to request circulating materials. The service is available Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
Off-campus faculty may request permission from the Provost for access to the library buildings on weekends from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
Please note that this plan for access and services is subject to change.