Wellesley College Phone System
Library and Technology Services completed the migration from our 30-year old phone system to Zoom Phone in September 2021.
- signing in with SSO to the Zoom application to answer live calls;
- making, receiving, and transferring calls;
- recording a voicemail greeting;
- managing your voicemail; and
- other features of Zoom Phone, such as changing your status, forwarding your calls, etc.
Note that you must be signed in to your Wellesley College account to see the Zoom Phone Google Doc. It is not viewable by the general public.
Other Phone / Telecom Services
- In September 2021, we moved our electronic fax platform to XM Fax, a web-based electronic fax system, for the handful of departments that still need to send and receive official College documents via fax. Please contact the HelpDesk to get access to the documentation on using XM Fax.
- WiFi Calling lets you make or receive phone calls from your personal iPhone or Android smartphone in areas with little or no cellular coverage.
- If you have a new Poly desk phone and need to move it, just connect it to a network drop in your new space. If the phone does not turn on or isn't functioning after it finishes starting up (i.e., roughly 3 minutes), contact the HelpDesk to give them the building name and the number of the network drop (e.g., 105A-1)
- New Hire Form
- Departing User Form