- Boston Library Consortium (BLC)
- 17 academic & research libraries in the greater Boston area & New England, including Wellesley College. Get a BLC card at the Clapp or Science Reference Desk and borrow directly from any of these libraries.
- MIT Libraries
- Your Wellesley ID gives you borrowing privileges at MIT libraries - you don't have to be cross-registered at MIT. See the "Guide to MIT libraries," available at any MIT library. If you're cross-registered , you can also get an MIT ID card at their Student Center.
- Harvard University Libraries & Museums
- Access policies vary. Wellesley College students and faculty have access and limited borrowing privileges at several Harvard libraries - please consult a Research & Instruction librarian for more information. Faculty may apply for a Widener Library Grant (see Letter E.) through the Dean of the College's office.
- Minuteman Library Network (MLN)
- A consortium of public and small college libraries in the Metrowest area surrounding Wellesley. Get a Minuteman library card at Wellesley Free Library with proof of Wellesley residency and borrow books & videos at any of the 41 Minuteman libraries.
- Fenway Library Consortium (FLC)
- A cooperating group of libraries in Boston's Fenway area.
Other U.S. libraries
- US Academic Libraries - Libraries on the Web
- Library of Congress
- Over 12 million bibliographic records representing books, serials, computer files, manuscripts, cartographic materials, music, sound recordings, and visual materials from the Library's collections.
- Search most U.S. and many foreign library catalogs at once.
To request items we don't own, click on the title for the full record, then click on the Find It!@Wellesley button.
- Libweb - Library Servers via WWW
- currently lists libraries in over 125 countries worldwide.
- A searchable directory of libraries throughout the world.
- The European Library
- A portal offering access to the combined resources of the 43 national libraries of Europe.