Faculty Course Preferences
The Registrar's Office uses an online application during a portion of the course scheduling process for each Fall and Spring term to collect input from faculty about their course preferences:
- Classroom Features/Layout & Technology
- Waitlists (opt in)
- Auditors (opt in to allow)
It is also used by faculty to review their courses:
- Registration controls
- Course max enrollment capacity
- Whether any seats are reserved for First-years
- Whether students need Permission of the Instructor (POI) in order to be able to register
Accessing the Faculty Course Preferences Application
MyWellesley Portal >> Administrivia >> Especially for Faculty >> Course Preferences
NOTE: The tool is open only for a short period during the course scheduling process each semester - look out for messages from the Registrar's Office directing you as to when to access the tool. You can also refer to the course scheduling process timeline.
Follow the link to access the detailed documentation on how to submit Course Preferences.
If you have questions or need assistance with Faculty Course Preferences tool, contact the Registrar’s Office (x2394 or email email@example.com)