Winter/Spring 2016 Registration
Initial Registration Days
Tuesday, November 10 (8am-11pm)
Class of 2016, Davis Scholars with 23+ completed units, Post-bacs
Wednesday, November 11 (8am-11pm)
Class of 2017, Davis Scholars with 15-22.99 competed units, Returning Exchange Students and Language Assistants
Thursday, November 12 (8am-11pm)
Class of 2018, Davis Scholars with 7-14.99 competed units
Friday, November 13 (8am-11pm)
Class of 2019, Davis Scholars with less than 7 competed units
Continued Spring 2016 Registration
- Spring 2016 online registration will reopen for all Wellesley students on Monday, November 23 at 9am.
- Spring 2016 registration will close on Monday, December 21 at 11pm and reopen for add/drop on Monday, January 25 at 8am.
Wintersession 2016 Information
- Wintersession registration
will remain open until the deadline to add on Tuesday, January 5 at 11pm.
- If you need wintersession housing, you must complete the Wintersession Housing Form available from the Office of Residential Life.
- If you are registered for a wintersession course and later drop or withdraw from it, you will lose your eligibility for wintersession housing and must vacate your residence hall within 48 hours of dropping or withdrawing.
MIT IAP Registration
- You may cross-register at MIT during the IAP session. Please note that MIT registration doesn’t make you eligible for wintersession housing.
- Registration for these courses follows the same procedure as during the academic year: a student should complete the cross-registration form, attend the first class to see if there is space and obtain the signature of the instructor, submit a copy of the signed form to the Wellesley College Registrar (in-person or emailed as a PDF - not a photo of the form), submit the original form to MIT (unless special registration instructions, such as a lottery, are included with the course information.)
- Please see the MIT cross-registration site for additional information: http://new.
- The deadline to submit MIT IAP cross-registration paperwork at Wellesley is Friday, January 8 at 4:30pm.