SSL VPN on iPhones & iPads
To use the SSL VPN on your iPhone or iPad, download the free Cisco AnyConnect app from the App Store, then follow the directions below.
- Launch the Cisco AnyConnect app.
- Touch Add VPN Connection.
- For the Description field, enter Wellesley College.
- For the Server Address, enter vpn.wellesley.edu
- For Secure SSL VPN users, enter vpn.wellesley.edu/secure
- Press Save to save this connection profile.
Using the app:
- In the main AnyConnect window, make sure the Wellesley College connection is listed.
- Tap the toggle switch next to AnyConnect VPN.
- The Details field will changed to Connecting,
- When you are prompted, enter your Domain Account username and password and tap Connect.
- Once connected, the AnyConnect VPN slider will be set to the on position and will be green. You will also now see a VPN icon in the menubar of your device.
- To disconnect from the VPN , launch the AnyConnect app, and tap the slider next to the AnyConnect VPN field.