Do you want to be a part of new fun on campus? Apply for the Community and Fun Opportunity through the Office of Student Involvement.
Student Involvement wants to support students ideas to build more social life through (limited) funding, advising, and support. Our goal is to support as many ideas as we can with the limited funding we have available. Friday March 1, 8pm in Tishman is the date/time/location secured for at least one event idea.
If you have an idea that meets the following goals and criteria, please apply through the steps outlined below.
Community and Fun Goals:
1. An event that promotes community building amongst Wellesley students. Students should have the opportunity to make a new friend or deepen a friendship with someone they already know. The event should ultimately contribute to a collective and inclusive sense of community.
2. An event that encourages Wellesley students to have fun. Students should have the opportunity to to de-stress and have fun outside of class. The event should center health and safety in how fun is facilitated.
The event needs to:
1. Complete the application by Feb. 8 where you will be asked to describe your event idea (nuts and bolts), as well as how it meets the goals and criteria of the Community and Fun Opportunity.
2. Share your availability to discuss the application by emailing Stephanie Weiskopf at firstname.lastname@example.org with when you are able to meet on
- Mon. Feb. 11 between 12:30-6pm and/or
- Tues. Feb. 12 1-4pm, 5-6pm.
Ask questions or seek support over lunch on Friday Feb. 8 (12:30-1:30pm in LWC 210 - feel free to bring your lunch). Or email email@example.com with any questions.