Other Supplier Payment Policy
This policy covers the payment to suppliers where an invoice is not available. Examples of such payments include conference fees, memberships, and prepayments.
Per IRS requirements, certain vendor information must be provided before a payment may be made. All requests for payments must be approved by an authorized individual. If the request for payment is to be charged to a grant or contract provided by a sponsor external to the College, the invoice must also be approved the Associate Controller of Sponsored Research.
Information on new suppliers should be entered on the New Vendor Form. Please have the supplier complete this form and forward it to Accounts Payable for processing.
To request a payment to the supplier, the authorized individual should:
- Complete a Check Request Form with all required information including address.
- Fill in the Worktags with the required information. The FOPAL to Worktags map will assist in translating information to the correct Worktags.
- Sign the Check Request Form indicating approval for payment.
- Attach appropriate documentation.
- Forward to Accounts Payable for processing.
Please allow 7-10 business days for processing.