- Borrow Chromebooks or Windows laptops from the Computing Help Desk
- Chromebooks can be reserved for same-day pick up.
- Windows laptops require a two-day advance request, or contact the Help Desk.
- Check out and return them during Help Desk hours.
- A VERY LIMITED number of MacBooks are available for special software needs.
- Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-283-7777.
- Borrow iPads, audio, video, and photography equipment from the Clapp Service Desk
- Check out and return these items during Clapp Library hours.
- Questions: email email@example.com or call 781-283-2166
- Renewal requests MUST be done BEFORE the due date by calling the Clapp Library or Help Desk.
- Renewals MUST be requested via phone or in person.
- Renewals will only be granted if there is time available after your reservation.
- If your item cannot be renewed, you MUST return it on the original due date.
- Extended requests may require you bring the equipment in before a renewal.
- Additional information
Reserving equipment for an event?