Keeping your web browser up to date is very important. If you run a web browser that is out of date and contains security vulnerabilities, you risk having your computer compromised by criminals. Depending on the security exploit, your personal information (including emails, banking details, online sales, photos, other sensitive information) could be stolen or destroyed. Even if your personal data is not stolen, if compromised, your computer could be turned into a "zombie" sending out thousands of spam emails, or be forced to participate in "denial of service" attacks against other websites, all without your knowledge.
Now is a good time to update your browser to the latest version. Click on the link that corresponds to your browser for instructions.
- Microsoft Edge is part of the operating system and can't be updated separately. It receives updates through Windows Update.
Some College applications have specific requirements:
Banner ERP and Nolij have Java plugin requirements that may work only in certain browsers. If you have any questions, please contact the Computing Help Desk.
Tuition Management Systems (TMS) Compatibility by Browser
- Chrome: v. 38 and higher
- Firefox: v. 27 and higher
- Safari: v. 7 and higher for OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and higher
- Edge: all versions are compatible
- Internet Explorer: v. 11
- Android: v. 5.0 (Lollipop) and higher
- Mobile Safari: v. 5 and higher for iOS5 and higher
Banner Browser Troubleshooting