- Library & Technology
- Hours & Locations
- Library Collections
- Library Research
- Technology Support
- Digital Fabrication, Research and Pedagogy
- Getting Started
- About Us
- Friends of the Library
PNE-151 Equipment Instructions
Pendleton East 151 Seminar Room
Conference Table (Seminar Rm)
I S:C D Player
I S:Computer, Windows
I S:Projection Screen
I S:Projector, L C D
I S:V C R, Multi-country
I S:V C R, U.S.A. Only
I S:Wellesley College Video Network (W C V N)
Turning on the Projector
Locate the Extron Switcher. Press and hold for 5 seconds the Display Power button to turn on the projector. The Display Power button will illuminate and the projector will take approximately 45 seconds to reach full brightness.
To raise or lower the projection screen, press the Screen UP or Screen DOWN buttons on the Extron Switcher, or use the screen's Up and Down controls on the wall next to the equipment rack.
Using the light buttons on the wall, select a preset setting:
- All lights on
- Room lights dimmed, screen lights off: ideal for screen viewing while students are taking notes
Projecting from the PC
- Confirm the PC in the equipment rack is on (power button is lit). Press the PC button on the Extron wall panel.
- Use the projection screen; there is no local computer monitor.
- Locate the wireless keyboard and mouse in the rack or conference table.
NOTE: The wireless keyboard and mouse operate on AA batteries. Additional batteries can be found in the pull-out drawer in the equipment rack.
Projecting from a Laptop
- Locate the VGA/audio cables on the instructor desk or in the equipment drawer. Connect one end of the cables to the laptop and the other end to the Computer connection on the front of the Extron Switcher.
- Press the Laptop button on the Extron Switcher to display the laptop screen.
Rotate the knob Volume on the Extron Switcher.
Projecting from the VCR
Insert the videotape into the VCR. Press the VCR button on the Extron Switcher. Use the VCR's remote or onboard controls to play, pause, stop, etc.
Projecting from the Multi-standard VCR
Insert the videotape. Press the Multi-VCR button on the Extron Switcher. Use the VCR remote or the onboard controls to play, pause, rewind, etc.
Projecting from the DVD/CD player
Insert the disc. Press the DVD button on the Extron Switcher. Use the DVD remote or the onboard controls to play the disc.