Software installed on faculty/staff Macintosh computers.
If your College-owned Mac is running an older version of OS X and you're interested in upgrading, please contact the Help Desk at x3333 or email@example.com.
Please check our Mac software page for information on installing/using these programs.
- Adobe Creative Cloud (includes Acrobat Pro; more available as a self-install)
- SCEP on macOS 10.14 and older or ESET on macOS 10.15 (Antivirus)
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Code42 (CrashPlan) Cloud (backup software)
- Sassafras K2 Client (KeyAccess)
- TeamViewer QuickSupport
- Cisco AnyConnect (VPN)
- VLC Player included on MacOS 10.14 and older
- Web browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari
- NOTE: iMovie and Garageband are no longer installed by default. These programs can be installed through the Mac App Store with an Apple ID.