Software installed on faculty/staff Macintosh computers.
If your College-owned Mac is running an older version of OS X and you're interested in upgrading, please contact the Help Desk at x3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check our Mac software page for information on installing/using these programs.
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Acrobat, PhotoShop, etc available as a self-install)
- ESET AntiMalware/Virus)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Code42 (CrashPlan) Cloud (backup software)
- Sassafras K2 Client (KeyAccess)
- TeamViewer QuickSupport
- Cisco AnyConnect (VPN)
- Web browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari
- NOTE: iMovie and Garageband can be installed through the Mac App Store with your Apple ID